The concept of residential Townships in lucknow is quite old. Initially these were build to support life near newly developing industrial townships. There were townships developed by large Public sector companies like Steel authority and Indian oil. People who lived outside these townships always envied with the peaceful and comfortable life residents of these townships always enjoyed. The concept was taken to a new height by smart private developers to create hassle free townships with unparalleled facilities. Let us look at the 5 reasons that make these townships very compelling to buy a home:
- Safety and security – The safety and security provided in a township is multi layered. There is one level which secures the periphery of the township and then the other levels which create safe spaces by restricting outsiders. Also a lot of technology is used to manage this security network, which avoids the error a human led system can result into. The emergency plans also work better due to better coordination between different operating agencies within the township.
- Quality of life – These townships are made with a clear focus on creating housing. There will be commercial sales, sometimes offering employment opportunities to residents within the periphery itself. With this, any dirty industry is clearly not allowed. This results in a better environmental indexes and therefore support a healthier life. A well regulated traffic management system also ensures safe playing areas for kids and peaceful areas for elders in the township.
- Lifestyle amenities – A large township can support a much better level of lifestyle amenities than what a stand alone housing project can. The play areas can sometimes be created to the international size and standard. The club houses are made to accommodate much bigger functions and social gatherings. As business opportunities are big, large brands come in to support the developer’s efforts in creating the infrastructure to support latest products and technologies. All the residential townships have markets inside, that can afford to provide shops to meet requirements of daily life. These also become great social spaces devoid of encroachment by undesirable elements. One can’t imagine this in any other place.
- Cleanliness and hygiene – As the various facilities are laid using the latest inventions, they provide a much cleaner and healthier surroundings. Also, the facilities are managed by residents themselves through a representative body and therefore have better control on the kind of facilities created. Who, in India, has not expected this to be a reality in residential areas without being able to exert any influence.
- Like minded community – As social animal, we have always liked to connect and live in harmony with our neighbours. However, due to mixed living areas in the cities, most of the times it has not been possible. However, with intelligent town planning, the developers of these townships have been able to achieve a high level of social cohesion within the micro communities of a township. These like minded communities also help develop children in a fulfilling environment.
These reason certainly make a residential township to be a better choice over standalone housing societies in the cities.