City of Lucknow, inhabited on the two sides of river Gomti, is a beautiful city that transitions from old to new in a matter of a few kilometers. The core of this city is its historical monuments, which are juxtaposed with glass and steel facade of state-of-the-art constructions. The old bazars are still attracting crowds for their variety, while fashionable malls are equally liked by new age city dwellers. The tranquil locales, modern infrastructure and a relaxed lifestyle has been attracting people from all over to make this city as their home for years and with time, its charm has only increased.
Today, Lucknow has emerged as one of the country’s most important cities. Lucknow is now emerging in various sectors such as retailing, manufacturing and IT after securing its position in the smart cities of India, thanks to a proactive government. As a natural corollary, the city is attracting many developers and homebuyers with the growth of new infrastructure. Here is a list of top 5 reasons, why one should look at investing in a good property in Lucknow.
- Lucknow Metro – Every city in India has faced chaotic traffic as it grew. Lucknow, however, escaped this due to visionary planning of infrastructure agencies. The metro rail work was started ahead of time and resulted in being ready when the city would have faced challenges of traffic. It makes moving around in the city very comfortable.
- Connectivity with the world – Lucknow boasts of a modern international airport and a railway station connected to almost every city in India through an efficient network. Unlike most other cities, both these places have excellent connectivity with rest of the city. The Shaheed path connecting to airport from the developed areas of the city is a testimony to the foresight of city planners.
- Recreational facilities – Lucknow has many places to spend a day either in complete relaxation or by engaging in an activity one likes. Two cricket stadiums in the city, with the latest one, Atal Behari Vajpayee stadium even hosting international cricket matches, have brought the most played game in India to its residents in a spectacular fashion. The museums, cinema halls and a host of other such facilities ensure that one never feels lack of recreation options in this city.
- Medical and educational infrastructure – This city rubs shoulders with the top metros of India, when it comes to educational and medical infrastructure. With top schools and colleges, an IIM, a AIIMS equivalent hospital with multiple top notch private hospitals, Lucknow offers a peace of mind like no other similar city in India. The city provides the best environment for a child to engage in various activities, while studying for a multi-faceted development.
- Modern retail – Lucknowites have adopted to modern retail like fish to water. Latest malls like Phoenix and Fun republic have attracted and introduced people to the best national and international brands. The ubiquitous fashionable city dweller, mixing with the people in traditional attire make this city as lovely as one could get.
There are a few locations which have harnessed these advantages to the maximum. A couple of residential complexes, Arka and Aadyant by Paarth Infrabuild in Gomti Nagar Extension, located right next to Phoenix mall and Atal Behari Vajpayee stadium, bang on Shaheed path are the kind of location, one can only imagine for that coveted home.